Automated Pattern Matching System for fabric and Automated Leather Cutting.
ZEBRA creates by a newly developed image recognition the premise to replace the intervention of man. This means that with ZEBRA in almost all practical applications of pattern-matching cut automatic processes can be realized in industries like apparel, automotive, upholstered furniture, and promotional products. All methods of matching processes can be executed by ZEBRA.
- Digital-Print-Match (NEW) – fully automated cutting of motif printings
- Order and database-driven automated cutting of repeat and finely patterned textiles to a degree of automation that has not been previously reached (ZEBRA MATCH)
- Order and database-driven sorting systems (ZEBRA SORT)
- ZEBRA is compatible with all common CAD systems as well as in data exchange with SAP and Oracle ERP management systems.
Leather cutting was formerly among the most demanding of manual tasks. The demands of the task have remained, but the process has become almost fully automated. Twenty four years of progressive development of leather cutting systems by the PARMEL team has bundled extensive application knowledge into an easily manageable, high-performance application.
- RHINO WAREHOUSE, goods receiving system
- RHINO SCAN, high-precision digital hide gathering (e.g. for aniline leather) with an evaluation of all main parameters
- RHINO NEST, order and database-driven, interactive and automatic optimisation of leather surfaces
- Order and database-driven automatic cutting (RHINO CUT)
- Order and database-driven sorting system (RHINO SORT)
- Optimisation of leather surfaces for roller die cutters via a projector (RHINO BEAM)
- RHINO is compatible with all common CAD systems as well as in data exchange with SAP and Oracle merchandise management systems.